MADO (Madrid Pride) is a series of celebrations that takes place on the streets of Madrid during LGBTIQ (Lesbia, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer) Pride week.
Outdoor concerts taking place on six stages, parties, exhibitions, culture, sports in the famous Chueca neighborhood in the center of Madrid.
- Additional Services
- Ticket + Audio guide for the LGBTQ themed tour of the Thyseen-Bornemisza National Museum.
- Lgbtq+ Tour Chueca neighborhood and introduction to LGBTQ+ life in Madrid
- Private airport transportation- hotel- airport
- Madrid Walking Tours
- Extra night upon request.
- Visit Toledo, Segovia or Avila.
- Tickets + Tours for the Museo del Prado and the Museo Reina Sofia.
- Tapas & Fiesta Tour
- Dinner and Flamenco show.