Description of cookies
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, making it easier to navigate a website and essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember users’ tastes on the web: language, browser used; to analyse user habits and behaviour in order to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the visitor’s preferences.
What kind of cookies we use
Below we describe what type of cookies we use and their purposes:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the services. They allow, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, to access parts of restricted access, to carry out the purchase process, to use security elements, to store content in order to broadcast videos or to share content through social networks.
- Analytical Cookies: these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
Third-party cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to measure and statistically analyse the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the services we offer.
You can find out how the providers who load cookies on our website treat the information by visiting the following links:
- Google analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google search console: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Pulgin Chat Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.es/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
Specifically, all browsers allow changes to be made that enable the configuration of cookies to be disabled. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below we show you, by means of links, how to disable cookies by following the instructions of the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Google Chrome:
However, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install an add-on in your browser by following the instructions indicated at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.